Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Z Healh Training and Testimonial Time

Greetings! I apologize for the less than normal posts here. I took 2 days off around Christmas time and it was great to spend time with Jodie and my family around the Holidays.

The rest of the time I've been working on some research and most preparing for the Z Health Master Trainer Evaluation that starts this coming Monday for 6 full days in San Diego California.

I am doing 2 presentations there and I have a bad feeling I will be presenting on the first day. My presentations topics are "Neuromechanics" and "Performance vs Survival-The Neurology of Threat"

In addition to those, we will be evaluated the entire time. Part of this involves picking a topic out of a hat and presenting on the spot in front of everyone. Yikes! Topics range from basic Z Health items to muscle tests, muscle innnervations, anatomy, neurology, and about 100 or so other topics! Anything that has been taught at Level 1-4 and the speciality course is fair game I hear. I am more nervous about that portion than anything else. I feel like I could study for another 2 weeks and still not be ready.

Why?
So why the heck am I spending about another $3,000 by the time I am done to fly out to CA and take 7 days "off"? To get better of course! My goal is better myself even further, so that I can help YOU the client/athlete. You are either getting better or worse. If you are not doing anything to better yourself, my view is that you are going backwards. Nothing is stagnant.

I have some blog updates already written and good to go for this week coming up, so stayed tuned. For all those that have emailed me, I will get back to you but it may be some time yet.

Any questions or anything that you want to see from me in 2009, please post it in the comments
Rock on!

Testimonial
I have known Mike for several years now and it is an understatement to say he knows his stuff! The highest compliment I can give is that the buck stops with him. When things get really difficult, Mike’s vast knowledge and research will get you an answer. He has worked with and trained under many experts in the field and he is relentless in his pursuit of information.

A coach is someone who gives you answers to your problems, unlike a critic who simply evaluates and criticizes. Mike will give you a SOLUTION to the issues you have. I have first hand testimony on this, as I could not have passed the RKC without his training and Z health expertise.

On top of that Mike is a great guy whose laid back approach will encourage you to reach your highest potential. Simply put, if you are not reaching your goals you should be training under Mike. Period!


Brad Ellingson at Top Notch Training
CSCS
RKC
Z Health Level 2 certified

Thanks Brad for all the kind words!

I have only 2 spots open currently for Fitness Consulting in 2009.

If you are a trainer looking to take your knowledge to the next level, contact me today at michaelTnelson AT yahoo DOT com for more information.