Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Testimonial Time-Kettlebell Instruction


Testimonial Time
I had heard that working with kettlebells would be a good way to get a well rounded work-out. I was concerned with learning proper technique to ensure I would not only get the most benefit, but also decrease the risk of injury from using poor form.

Mike worked with me patiently starting with the basics, building a solid foundation from which to grow. He taught me a few beginning exercises to do, stressing the proper technique and taking me step by step through more complicated moves until I was more comfortable.

I feel he gave me very good training to get me off on the right foot and prevent problems down the road.


Diane - Coon Rapids, MN


Thanks to Diane for stopping by for a KB training session!

Drop me a line if you are interested as 2009 is just around the corner.

Are you ready?

Who is your coach?

Are you going to make great gains in strength and drop some fat?

Are you going to move better in less pain?

Contact me at michaelTnelson AT yahoo DOT com to set up an appointment today