Friday, June 19, 2009

New Blog and Energy Drink Study almost done!


I apologize for the delays here, but I have been working on the new blog like a crazy man and it is almost done! It will be live some time on Monday, so check back here for all the info. I have tons of great stuff lined up too!

Jodie and I are off to a friends cabin up north tomorrow as soon as I complete my last test for the Monster Energy Drink study in the lab that AM.

Wow, I can't wait for that. I started testing subjects in early January and to date I will have completed 50 tests, each one taking about 2.5 hours or so. Lots of data to analyze now and I am over half way through it. I will be sure to update everyone on the results as soon as I can.

Special HUGE thanks to all the volunteers for the study, as I could not have done it without you.

Have a great weekend everyone and here is a hint on the new site coming on Monday

Extreme human performance powered by kettlebells, strength, mobility, and muscle through neurology

I am really excited to get the site up and going and get lots of killer info out to everyone!

Rock on!
Mike T Nelson