Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Z Health Testimonial


Another Z Health Testimonial
"I met Mike Nelson at a workshop and began a conversation with him about training and martial arts. I mentioned I was having some stability issues in my practice particularly in my kicks. He suggested I try some Z-Health exercises. Mike did some gait analysis and muscle testing and found, to my surprise, that my glutes and hamstrings were firing at about 50 to 60% capacity. I did some R-Phase exercises to open the related joints and immediately the weak muscles fired back up.

Mike recommended some R-Phase exercise to do at home and after two months I continue to feel strong and stable.

I found Mike to be both knowledgeable and skillful in applying kinesiology principles to athletics and I would recommend him to anyone interested in overcoming training obstacles in their sport or activities."

Paul Abdella

What are you waiting for? Email me to set up an appointment today for Z Health! If you need further information, see this link HERE for more testimonials and HERE for more Z Health info.

If you are interested in learning more about Paul and his practice, click the link HERE and check him out.