Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fear, Turkey Time, and Weight Gain


Hard to believe that Thanksgiving day (for all of those in the USA) is only about 4 weeks away! Halloween is right around the corner!

Yes, it is that time of year when everyone seems to "magically" gain 5 pounds around the ole mid section until they decide Jan 1 to go on a diet.

How about this? Maybe, just maybe, this year you can do a pre-emptive strike and work to MAINTAIN your weight over the holidays. I recommend kettlebells and Z Health of course! Even if your weight is the same, you are already way ahead!

If fear is stopping you, check out this quote


Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

-
Frank Herbert

Is only fear stopping you?