Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Updates


Updates
To all those that celebrate Halloween--Happy Halloween!

Fitcast Interview
Kevin Larabee gave me an opportunity to yack about Z Health and other training items over at the Fitcast and answer some questions. Special thanks to Kevin and check out the interview HERE. Be sure to listen to the podcast version of the Fitcast each week too at the same link or look for it on iTunes. Kevin does a great job and I listen in every week.

Staley Updates
Staley Seminar updates will start next week. I had to push them out a bit since I need to finish up my IRB questions for my upcoming research study.

New Article Up
Brand new original article is up in another blog entry for this date on muscle growth

Z Health Seminar Friday to Sunday with Dragon Door
If you happen to read this and are in town for the seminar, I will be there helping out on Sat and Sun; so please say hi! It will be a great time.

Rock on
Mike N