Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Amazing Ab Training and More Kettlebell Crap on the Biggest Loser

This cracks me up!



I can't believe I hung out with those yahoos all last Saturday---it was killer!

We had a great post TSC sessions and I learned tons! Videos coming soon in the next few weeks.

Check out Adam's message about the roundtable session that went down. Where were you?

Ever been hit so hard that all you see is White?


Adam stated ""How is it, that after doing a TSC and a 20 minute strongman demonstration, Turning my wrist in four directions allows me to slam a #3?" After all that work? Usually i am kind of tired...this is deep......"

More Kettlebells on TV: Biggest Loser's Jillian Michaels Kettlebell Fiasco

Brad has a great video on his blog about this one

Biggest Loser's Jillian Michaels Fails Miserably with Kettlebells


The bastardization of kettlebell training marches on! Ugh. I've blogged about this in the past

Kettleworx Crap and Performance Research for March: Fat Loss-Diet and Green Tea

Kettleworx As Seen on KARE 11 TV Can Kiss My....


I would agree whole heartedly with Brad. Kettlebells are great, but get some instruction! Get at least 1 session at min as it is better than none! I personally love the Dragon Door KBs (see the link on the upper right hand side to get your own). Yes, I do make a few clams from selling them, but they are the only ones I currently use and I love them. Once you have them, they will last a lifetime. Don't waste your money some PLASTIC KBs. Yikes. The weights that they start at are pathetic. You can do more than you think with correct instruction. You need to give your body a REASON to change and a 6 lb plastic KB will NOT get the job done.

Rock on
Mike T Nelson