Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Announcement: Mike T Nelson Online Training Now Available


Big Announcement
Alright, I know you have waited long enough. If I was better at marketing I would have some long speech and then after 40+ pages I would finally get to the point; but I don't have time for that right now.

I have a few spots open now for online coaching.

To be perfectly honest, I have turned down online coaching up until recently. I've had requests from many in the past as I did not feel it was a fair way to train people as I could never see them move! How could I write a custom program for someone that I knew so little about?

But I have found a way around it, although the downside is it's still somewhat limited by location.

I am in the process of working out a deal with the local Z Health trainer in your area to bring you the best of both worlds and it will be custom to YOU!


Here is how it works
If you are interested, drop me an email by clicking the text "Email Mike"

I will check if the local Z Trainer has room for an appointment

If so, we will get you scheduled and I will get feedback from them about your movement

I will take the information and write a custom program for YOUR MOVEMENT!

All programs include mobility work, strength training and nutrition (I use the Precision Nutrition
System from Dr. John Berardi and it is top notch all the way).

Why Should I Do This?
There is so much information out there today, probably more than at any point in time really. It
can be a full time job to just sift through it, try stuff, more sifting, try more stuff, etc before you even find something that is effective (assuming you do find something that works!)

Skip the mess, save yourself the time and hire a professional.

The Catch
There is always a catch. The deal is since I am finishing up my PhD (on track to finish this
August) and I work at the University of Minnesota also as a Teaching Assistant, train others, etc, my "free time" is extremely limited so I only currently have 3 openings for online clients.

This is not some marketing hype or a way to get you to take action, it is that limited since I want to make sure I deliver the highest quality possible to those that sign up. There may be more openings in the future, but right now I honestly have no idea as I need to graduate!

Ok, What is the Cost?
The cost is $330 per month and there is a minimum of a 3 month commitment. Here is what you get EACH month
  • Customized mobility drills based on YOUR body and YOUR movement
  • Customized strength work based on your body. I never use any cookie cutter programs
  • Full nutrition work with the Precision Nutrition system.
  • Full customized (notice a trend here) supplement recommendations
Heck, just by dumping the supplements that don't work or switching to an alternative you may even pay for half or all of the program alone!

I will walk you through each step of the process and hold you ACCOUNTABLE! Let's face it, if you could do it on your own, you would have done it by now!

Testimonial Time
I will have some testimonials coming along this week, but here is a great one to kick it off.


"I am confident to say that I would trust any Z-Health® Master Trainer to work with my family or myself above any other industry practitioner."

Dr. Eric Cobb, Founder/Creator


For those of you that know Dr. Cobb, I have not seen him publicly write a testimonial for ANYTHING since he takes it VERY seriously. I know that he would not personally put his "seal of approval" on just anyone. To date, there are only 5 Z Health Master Trainers in the world and all of them have the Dr. Cobb seal of approval (and yes I am one of the five).

If you are interested in reading about the Z Health Master Trainer experience, see this link below:

Z Health Master Trainer Evaluation Review

How Do I Sign Up or Get More Information?
To see if this is available in your area, please email me by clicking this link "Email Mike"
In the subject line put "Online training"
I will get back to you within 24-48 hours with the next steps. First payment relieved secures your spot. If there is still a tie, anyone who is on my newsletter list (sign up on the upper right hand side of this blog) gets it.

Any Questions?
Any questions at all, let me know. Feel free to post them here in the comments.

Rock on!
Mike T Nelson
PhD (c), MSME, CSCS, RKC
Z Health Master Trainer

PS
I can guarantee the price will be going up if any spaces happen to open up later. Once I complete my PhD this August, I can guarantee the price will go up once again! I am absolutely relentless about bringing the greatest information that you can use to achieve your goals.

PPS
To date, I've spent well over $150,000 on just tuition alone (BA Natural Science, MS in Mechanical Engineering/Biomechanics, post graduate work in Biomedical Engineering, and PhD Candidate in Exercise Physiology). Scary to think I started college full time in 1992! Yikes!

Add in about $17,000 in further certifications (NSCA-CSCS, RKC, Z Health Level 1-4, Z Health Master Trainer) and this doesn't even count other seminars, presenting at the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), countless books, DVDs, etc. My goal is cut your learning curve down as fast as possible; so email me today by clicking "Email Mike"

If it is out of your price range, just stay tuned here for more great research and insights almost every day FREE of charge!