Friday, March 27, 2009

Z Health Testimonial: Endurance Athlete

Z Health Testimonial Time
Mike is like a miracle worker. One time I was walking with him and he asked me if I had ever been in an accident. I said no. Then he said, You walk funny. He had me do just a few odd exercises and suddenly my whole gait felt different. It actually felt smooth. I didn't know it could feel like that. That whole episode lasted about 5 minutes. Unbelievable!

--Neil Erdmans, Team Strong Heart Race Across America (RAAM) Rider
Team Heartstrong finished 3rd in the 2007 RAAM

Mike's notes
Thanks Neil! Some of the Z Health drills are kind of odd, but as Dr. Cobb likes to say "you should be able to make changes at the speed of the nervous system" which is VERY fast.

I was a crew member for the RAAM race that year, and it was quite the experience to say the least. Be sure to check out my blog posts about it below.

Race Across America Update!

Team Strong Heart places 3rd in RAAM!!

Neil just before the big race in 2007


Be sure to follow Team Strong Heart for 2009 RAAM!

Check out Neil's blog at Nerdy Bike